Friday, May 2, 2008

A new start

Hi all,
I am trying to start a new blog for the litigation news in the field of Patents in India. I was reading an article today that Intellectual Property is still a frightening concept to most of the companies but I found that patent litigation is increasing in India day by day. In last two years, I suppose two patent cases (Novartis v Ranbaxy – Glivec and Bajaj v TVS – twin spark plug) made the news more than any litigation in India. I think that most of Indian companies or lawyers will not know about the ongoing patent litigation in India until the case is either published or it generates some amount of public interest. I will try to make the database of Indian Patent cases on this blog and try not to infringe any copyright of publisher. I would be submitting the cases freely available on net. I am open to any suggestion about the contents of the blog.
Hunt

No comments: